My background speaks for itself.
- Graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Criminal Justice Administration from William Patterson University in 1984.
- Graduated Rutgers Law School 1988.
- Passed New Jersey bar 1988.
- Admitted to practice law in New York and Washington DC.
- Worked as a prosecutor for Passaic County and Warren County for over 10 years.
- Managed private practice since 2002.
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Sussex County Community College, teaching Business Law, Civil Litigation and Criminal Law.